I’m Vicki Shouksmith and I’m a Productivity Consultant (i.e. arse kicker).
I believe that being busy is a choice and I coach my clients to come to that realisation too.
I don’t care how much you think you’ve got going on in your life, you need to keep reading if you answer yes to more of these questions than you’d care to admit:
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the number of things on your to-do list?
- Do you feel like you’re constantly on the go but you know you haven’t accomplished anything of real value by the end of the day?
- Do you put yourself last on too many occasions?
- Do you always have a somewhat frazzled air about you?
- Do you feel like you can’t say no to those around you?
- Do you put too much pressure on yourself to do things perfectly in all areas of your life?
If you’re still with me then you’re in the right place!
Throughout my career, I’ve always been an exceptional project manager which means I’m probably the type of person at work that annoys you. I always meet deadlines. I expertly manage client expectations. I never drop the ball – on anything. I’m also one of those strange people that volunteer for tasks that involve creating and implementing new processes…
It is for those very reasons that I know I can help you.
Being productive doesn’t have to be as difficult as you’re making it right now. You just have to take a hard honest look at your life and how you’re allocating your time.
That’s where I come in!
I can help you create the space you need for self-reflection to understand why your mind and your life feel so cluttered. I can give you permission to put yourself first until you’re confident enough to do that on your own. I can provide the reality check you need to make sure you don’t continue going through life in a constant state of exhaustion.
Whatever it is that you need right now, my hope is that you leave here having learned something that helps you relax into your day that little bit more.
Thanks for stopping by,